Nordtec Civil Construction
Nordtec international has varied experience of Civil Construction in the Industrial, Commercial and Institutional Sectors.The company undertakes construction activities including complete interior and exterior works, machine foundations, building projects, water course and drainages and infrastructure projects of all kinds. Nordtec international takes charge of all aspects of Civil engineering project management from initial design and planning to final quality control. Nordtec international is a fully equipped construction company, capable to take any project from ground breaking to completion in the most effective and timely manner.
Civil Construction – Structural Work – Demolition
Nordtec international is a fully equipped construction company capable to take any project from ground breaking to completion in the most effective and timely manner.
Nordtec international has diversified experience of multi-story building, infrastructure, value engineering and project management
A highly capable Structural engineer is on-board to execute project to highest quality standards to provide maximum value to clients.
Company utilizes latest software to control project timeline and cost. Each project has dedicated technical engineers on board reporting to project in-charge at Head office.
Nordtec international utilizes latest tools and technologies for its management system, salient features include:
- Detailed planning and constant monitoring makes sure that project activities are done on time
- Effective control on quality of material at procurement & inventory level ensures that only specified product is used
- A system of product testing guarantees elimination of defective material
- Regular audits of Inventory for quality & quantity are performed
- Regular calibration of our tools & equipment enables workmanship to be error-free
- Advance material scheduling allow important material to be identified, approved and available well before the start of actual activity
- A comprehensive program of equipment maintenance is practiced to avoid any surprise failure and to use the equipment to optimum capacity
- Frequent project meetings at sites and at head office helps in fast-decision making and removing bottlenecks
- A modern cost control system helps in avoiding wastages; identifying losses and maintain positive cash flow