Establishment of Ethanol Distillery Line – II for Pak Ethanol (Pvt.) Ltd., Matli
Nordtec international was awarded a project for complete works regarding the establishment of Line II at Pak Ethanol (Pvt.) Ltd. The project consisted of complete Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Surface Preparation, and Commissioning Works for the establishment of distillery complex.
The complete project scope consisted of:
- Main Molasses Storage (20,000 Ton)
- Ethanol Distillation Unit to Process Sugarcane
- Biogas Plant to produce Biogas using the Effluent Generated from the Distillery
- High Pressure Boiler to generate Steam using Biogas Produced through the Biogas Plant
- 4 MW Power plant using Steam Generated from the High Pressure Boiler
The project was undertaken completely by Nordtec international through in housetechnical expertise and resources and was completed on time and within budget. During, and after commissioning, the installed distillery successfully met or exceeded all qualitative and quantitative parameters.
Pak Ethanol (Pvt.) Ltd.
Civil work for Cooling Tower and Fermentation Section
Civil work for Fermentation Section Roof and Distillery Building
Shop Fabrication of Distillation Columns and Tubular Heat Exchangers at Noveltech International Workshop
Site Fabrication Work of Fermentation Section Tanks and Mechanical Structure
Completed Fermentation Section
Mechanical Erection of Distillation Columns and Fabrication of Mechanical Structure
Mechanical Erection of Distillation Columns and Reboilers